There is never a good time to get up have a glance in the mirror and find a big pimple on your face. Inconvenient though they may be, acne is a fact of life and no one is immune. Even those of us that are enough to have a pretty good skin fortunate suffer from an occasional point, usually at the worst possible time.
It stands to reason that the best acne medication is the people who do the work quickly. With that in mind, here are some tips on how to get rid of pimples in one day you can check out https://www.waytoskinny.com/.
- However tempting it may be, do not squeeze pimples. You may spread the bacteria to other areas of your face and you can even cause scarring,
- Throughout the day, put ice cubes on acne for approximately 2 minutes. Do this every half hour, or as often as you can. This will help to reduce redness and reduce swelling.
- Wash your face twice a day with medicated soaps. This will help to kill the bacteria.
- Use a facial scrub to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells that can clog your pores. For best results, massage the scrub into your skin in a circular motion for at least one minute. Rinse with cold water to close pores.
- Apply a lotion that contains benzoyl peroxide. Use it sparingly and be careful to apply only to the acne and not the surrounding skin.
- Put a little toothpaste on pimples before bed and leave it overnight. Use plain white toothpaste rather than the type of gel.
- If all else fails, cheat! Use concealer to cover up pimples and if possible, opt for a variety of drugs. This will help to reduce inflammation and kill bacteria.